Friday, September 20, 2013

Julep Maven Program Review

Okay, so a friend told me about this ah-mazing company called Julep.  Julep creates and sells nail polish that is free of toxins and harsh chemicals (like formaldehyde, a common nail polish ingredient) and all of the colors are named after inspiring women.  Not only that, but all products are made here in the good ole' USA.  One of the amazing things about Julep is that they have this awesome program that allows you to become a "Julep Maven."  You may have seen many types of "boxes" advertised lately (beauty boxes, snack boxes, even dog boxes).  Julep has their own which will send you at least two nail polishes and sometimes a beauty product is included.  It is so easy (and fun) to sign up.  First, you take the Julep Maven Style Quiz.  Taking the quiz helps to determine your likes and dislikes so that they can pick colors that are perfect for you.  After that, you will be introduced to your style profile which gives an overview of what you like and selects at least two nail polishes for you.  Then you're a Maven!  Within 3 business days, Julep will ship you your first box to you.  There are 5 different style profiles you can get.  Four of those will send you two nail polishes and one full size beauty product, and the fifth will send you three nail polishes.  Not happy with your style profile?  Not a problem.  You can change at any time.  After taking my quiz, I got the Bombshell profile.  But when I took a look at the colors for October's boxes, I decided that I liked the colors for the It Girl profile better, so that is the one I chose.  Don't want to get a box one month?  No problem!  You can skip a month any time you choose.

Now on to the fun part.  Here is where I will show you my first box and an overview of the products.

As soon as your box has been shipped, they will send you a tracking number so you can stalk the mail carriers until your box of goodies arrive.

The day finally came when my box arrived.  Yay!

It finally came!  Hooray!

A note overviewing the Maven program.

I'm a Bombshell

My full size product (a pedi creme) and a free sample

The package of my two nail polishes
 
 I was super excited to start opening my packages.  Here are a few pictures of my new nail polishes and my pedi creme.


My polishes in Oscar (top) and Madison (bottom).
The back of the boxes read:
"TREAT YOURSELF TO:
Our 4-free formula (with none of the bad stuff)
Superior coverage with a high gloss finish
Highly pigmented, long-wearing color"

Each bottle contains .27 fl oz. (8 mL) of polish.

I love that each bottle has a "SWATCH ME!" spot on the top
so that I can swatch each polish.

The contents of my first box.

Like what you see?  Take your style quiz and sign up here!  Even better?  You can get your first box FREE by using the code FREEBOX when you check out!  Try it out and I promise you won't regret it!  Not happy?  You can cancel at any time.
 
Stay tuned and I will post a review of the polishes and pedi creme soon!  These polishes are available for sale individually on the Julep website.
 
 
Have you tried the Maven program before?  If you decide to sign up, be sure to let me know what you think and which profile you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment